10 marzo 2013

Monica Bellucci: Shah Rukh Khan is sensual

SRK e Monica Bellucci - Marrakech, 2012
Vi segnalo l'intervista concessa da Monica Bellucci a Vivek Bhatia, pubblicata da Filmfare il 26 febbraio 2013. SRK is sensual - Monica Bellucci:

'Do you watch Hindi films? 
I’ve watched quite a lot of Hindi films. Indian films are all over the world. My favourite film is Shekhar Kapur’s Bandit Queen. I loved the way it was filmed and I wish I had been part of it. I’d love to work with an Indian director but it depends on the role I’m offered. Then I’ll be visiting India for the first time.
Weren’t you offered the role of Sonia Gandhi in the supposed Rajiv Gandhi biopic? 
They did ask me but at that time the script wasn’t ready. So I wasn’t keen on working on the project.
Apparently, Shekhar Kapur approached you for his next directorial venture Paani... 
No, he didn’t. But I’d love to work with him. (...)
Who among the Indian actors are your favourites? 
I know the faces but not all the names. I love Shah Rukh Khan. He’s a beautiful man. He’s sensual. He’s yummy. I love Aishwarya Rai Bachchan too. She’s the actress with the beautiful green eyes. I had the privilege of meeting her in Cannes. She’s sweet'.

Vi ricordo che SRK e Monica si erano incontrati in occasione dell'edizione 2012 del Festival International du Film de Marrakech (clicca qui). Il regista Anurag Kashyap, presente all'evento, aveva dichiarato in Twitter di essere rimasto colpito dalla bellezza dell'attrice, e aveva postato una fotografia scattata di straforo, da vero fan innamorato...

Anurag Kashyap e Monica Bellucci