8 dicembre 2019

Michael Douglas e Catherine Zeta-Jones a Delhi

Michael Douglas e Catherine Zeta-Jones, in compagnia di Anil Kapoor, hanno partecipato ieri a all'evento Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2019, organizzato a Delhi. Catherine e Anil hanno anche danzato insieme sul palco.

'Actor Catherine Zeta-Jones has confessed that she is obsessed with the 2007 Hindi musical Om Shanti Om, and knows it ‘verbatim’. (...) “My friends Shah Rukh and Farah are going to be very happy,” Kapoor said. (...) “My kids have been brought up singing Om Shanti Om,” Zeta-Jones said, while her husband, actor Michael Douglas, nodded next to her. “It’s true,” he said, and added, “On Christmas, everyone in our country sings Christmas carols, our house sings all the songs from Om Shanti Om.” “I’m a big Bollywood fan,” Zeta-Jones said, adding that she would have loved to do a typical Hindi song-and-dance film in her career. “I don’t think people understand my obsession with Om Shanti Om,” she continued, suggesting that it would have made for a wonderful Broadway musical. “But I can’t play it because I’m not Indian,” she said regretfully'.